It’s been quite some time since I’ve been on PlayStation Blog. To reintroduce myself, I am the vice president of publisher and developer relations for SCEA, which is a fancy way of saying that I’m working day-in and day-out with my team here to get the world’s best and brightest developers to bring their great gaming experiences to all of our PlayStation platforms.
- PlayStation 4 Developers: The Shape of Things to Come
- Celebrating PSN’s Top-Selling Indie Games of 2011
- Sony Going All Out To Support Garage Developers on the Playstation Vita
- Key Hardware and Software Developers Talk Genesis of PS Vita
- Acclaimed Indie Adventure Machinarium Coming to PS Vita March 26th