In case you missed our PS Vita video livechat today, PlayStation’s John Koller revealed an official release date for Resistance: Burning Skies. The Chimera will invade PS Vita on May 29, 2012, bringing you the world’s first portable dual-analog FPS.
Resistance has always boasted iconic visual design, and today we can reveal the Burning Skies box art — a freshly slain Hybrid lying on the streets of New York City with the protagonist’s fire axe resting in the rubble. We like to think it recalls some of the eerie essence of the classic Resistance: Fall of Man box art, but we’d love to hear what you think!
Resistance: Burning Skies pulls you into an entirely new dimension of the Resistance universe. Set in a tale of survival during the August 1951 Chimeran invasion of the East Coast, you take control of Tom Riley, an everyday firefighter from New Jersey who is thrown headfirst into the teeth of the Chimeran war machine, forcing him to redefine his notions of duty and heroism.
- Hands on with Resistance: Burning Skies for PS Vita
- Resistance: Burning Skies – George Washington Bridge Playthrough
- Resistance on the Playstation Vita Will Feature Online Competitive Multiplayer
- Resistance 3 Pre-order Bonuses: Hale Returns, SRPA Black Ops and more
- Resistance 3 Invades Today, See the Final Weapon: The Cryogun