So you are probably thinking “Mutant Blobs Attack? Never heard of it. Why should I care about this game? Also, why does Reddit always have so many cat pictures on the front page?” Well, the first thing you need to do is unsubscribe from /r/aww. After that’s done, let me tell you a few reasons you should care about Mutant Blobs Attack.
First, you enjoy platformers but are maybe a bit tired of the typical offerings, and are looking for something fresh. You were thinking of buying a Vita, and need something fun to play in between your sessions of Michael Jackson the Experience. You also have a sense of humor and are tired of games that take themselves too seriously. Maybe you also enjoy monster movies that feature the destruction of all mankind, or perhaps have a slight Blob fetish?
And, if all of the above items apply, then this is REALLY the game for you.
- Tales From Space: About a Blob – New Co-op Map Pack
- Sumioni: Demon Arts for PS Vita: Classic Japanese Art, Modern Platforming Action
- Silicon Lounge Personal Space | PlayStation Home
- Dead Space 2 Terrorizes PS3 Today, Limited Edition Includes Dead Space: Extraction
- Mortal Kombat Memories: Development Tales from NetherRealm Studios